top of page


Every year, many Americans are given tax refunds by the IRS. Some people, however, owe money to the IRS but cannot pay the taxes all at once. Many people think that they can catch up eventually but are wrong. It is this misconception that causes frightening problems.

Unfortunately, life brings unexpected events such as medical problems, costly repairs, legal expenses, or job terminations. When life’s unexpected twists and turns cause financial problems for you and your family, you could suddenly find yourself wading in several years’ worth of outstanding tax debts, sometimes even three to four times the amount that you were originally responsible for paying. You can only tread water for so long, and before you know it, your back taxes could cause you to sink underwater.

When you consult the with us, we will go over several options for resolving your unpaid taxes. There are many options available, and we are committed to determining which solution can render the best result while allowing you to pay the least tax possible.

Tax debt relief
final-4896425_640 (1).jpg

How can you help me out of my tax troubles?


It’s truly unbelievable how fast penalties and interest can add up on back owed taxes. You have a choice: You can either pay the full amount that you owe, including interest and penalties, or you can just keep ignoring the IRS notifications.


As time passes, however, more interest and more penalties will continue to build on top of your unresolved debts. Leaving taxes unpaid could create disastrous consequences.​ This scenario is all too common, and many individuals find themselves trying to paddle against the overpowering current of debt. Even if you can’t afford to pay your back taxes, we can give you the help you need to settle your IRS debt.

If you are struggling with debt due to back taxes that you owe to the IRS, do not worry any more.

The following are some of the ways that you can deal with the income tax that you owe:​

  • Have the IRS determine that you currently are unable to pay and suspend collections

  • Pay in monthly installments

  • Reduce the amount that you owe by filing an Offer in Compromise 

  • What Is An Enrolled Agent?
    Enrolled agents (EAs) are America's Tax Experts®. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
  • What does the term “Enrolled Agent” mean?
    “Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and “agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer at the IRS. Only enrolled agents, attorneys, and CPAs have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS. The enrolled agent profession dates back to 1884 when, after questionable claims had been presented for Civil War losses, Congress acted to regulate persons who represented citizens in their dealings with the U.S. Treasury Department.
  • How does one become an Enrolled Agent?
    The license is earned in one of two ways, by passing a comprehensive examination which covers all aspects of the tax code, or having worked at the IRS for five years in a position which regularly interpreted and applied the tax code and its regulations. All candidates are subjected to a rigorous background check conducted by the IRS.
  • How can an Enrolled Agent help me?
    Enrolled agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers at all administrative levels within the IRS.
  • Privilege and the Enrolled Agent
    The IRS Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998 allow federally authorized practitioners (those bound by the Department of Treasury’s Circular 230 regulations) a limited client privilege. This privilege allows confidentiality between the taxpayer and the enrolled agent under certain conditions. The privilege applies to situations in which the taxpayer is being represented in cases involving audits and collection matters. It is not applicable to the preparation and filing of a tax return. This privilege does not apply to state tax matters, although a number of states have an accountant-client privilege.
  • Are Enrolled Agents required to take continuing education?
    In addition to the stringent testing and application process, the IRS requires enrolled agents to complete 72 hours of continuing education, reported every three years, to maintain their enrolled agent status. Because of the expertise necessary to become an enrolled agent and the requirements to maintain the license, there are only about 46,000 practicing enrolled agents.
  • What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?
    Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state licensed and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.
  • Are Enrolled Agents bound by any ethical standards?
    Enrolled agents are required to abide by the provisions of the Department of Treasury’s Circular 230, which provides the regulations governing the practice of enrolled agents before the IRS.
  • How can I find an Enrolled Agent?
    You might want to check in your local yellow pages under "Tax Preparation," and look for the phrase "Enrolled Agent, Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers before the IRS" or the EA credential following the professional’s name.

> Read about our our IRS Representation

Mobile Phone

Free Consultation

Schedule a free 30-minute consultation.

bottom of page